1. The Promoter for this competition is DigitalAWOL Ltd NZ.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealanders who are over the age of 18 years as at March 1st 2011 at 12:01am.
3. To enter, eligible entrants must sign up to the mailing list.
4. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries due to any circumstance be it technical or otherwise, will be deemed invalid. This included multiple email accounts.
5. After signing up, the entrant must remain a subscriber for the entire promotional period.
6. Employees of DigitalAWOL NZ, its agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
7. There are 5 major prizes and winners for this competition. The major prize draws will take place in April, at a location to be confirmed.
8. The process for awarding the prizes and details will be arranged by email
9. The main prizes will be arranged with winners for suitable presentation arrangement
10. Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The prizes include:
5 x iPads at $1.00 each(will be given out over time -1st iPad in April)
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright of any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
13. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply alternative prizes of similar monetary value.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibilities for late entries or entries not received for any reason.
15. Lemon Pie NZ shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Lemon Pie NZ accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize.
17. Lemon Pie NZ is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry into this competition will be deemed to be an acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
19. Lemon Pie NZ accepts no responsibility promotion, email spam, or unethical or illegal actions that members may take.
Sign up now to make sure you never miss a sweet deal, and go in the draw to win one of 5 Apple iPads!